Sunday, November 16, 2008

Teacher's TV

I got a blog through the RSS that said "Goodbye You Tube." from Free Technology for Teachers. I thought "no way". It has been around and everyone uses it. (At home because it is blocked from school.)

They had other suggestions that may not be blocked. One of the suggestions was Teachers TV. www.teachers.tv


I looked over the site I hadn't seen and it looks like it might be a teacher’s site from England. The name Sue Cowley caught my eye. (Behaviorist guru) The site has a link that is set up for teachers to learn new tips for classroom behaviors.

When I was first clicking on the different behaviors, I noticed the site also had ideas for behaviors in the elementary as well as secondary. Even through the videos may seem a little dorky, I was able to relate to most, if not all, of the videos I was watching.

I have been looking for information for information on behaviors that would improve my teaching in the classrooms. I hadn't been able to find anything. This is the first time I have found something that directly relates to what I do in my classroom.

Check it out...

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't remember if it was a Chaska blogger who mentioned this, but another new one is schooltube.